Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Unit 6




I sat and did this exercise, repeating the statements the book told us to repeat. Each statement had me envisioning different people in my life. Some I speak to everyday, some that I have not seen or spoke to in years. I really like how it made me think of other people and not only myself and the people that I talk to daily. We tend to get caught up in our daily life and struggles that we forget to pray and think about others. This was a good reminder to slow down and do that!  This class and book have opened my eyes to so much, but I really have discovered that I need to give myself some attention and focus on my interpersonal a lot more. I plan to work in meditation and quiet time to my daily routine as well as much more yoga which is much better for me than just plan meditation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment