Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Unit 10

In Unit 3 I scored myself as followed. Physical- 7, Spiritual-8, Psychological- 5 I feel like I have made some progress and slipped up a little bit in each area. I would now score myself a 5 in physical, 8 in spiritual and a 6/7 in psychological. Physically, I have really struggled finding the motivation and time to dedicate to exercise and preparing healthy meals for my family. It's usually just getting food on the table before everyone gets beyond hungry every night. Spiritually I am feeling good about still. I have not been as good as I should about reading my bible and spending time journaling as I would like to but there is progress in that area. Psychological i raised my score a little bit because I feel more at peace about things and have found ways to deal with my emotions and feelings in a healthy way.

I set some goals in Unit 3 for myself in each area. For physical I had wanted to try 3 new meals every week and go on a walk every morning with my kids and dogs. We have tried some new meals and been on a few walks but nothing like I had planned. I would like to have another try at this goal though.  For spiritual I said I wanted to spend 15 minutes reading the bible and journaling everyday. I have not been great at this task either, but have made some progress. I would like to try harder with this goal as well. Psychological I said that I would like to journal and meditate daily and I have not done so at all. I would like to try this one again too. One of the things that I need to implement to accomplish these goals is to get up before my children every morning, I have struggled with this for a few reasons. My children are not consistent with their wake up times, and I have 3 of them so that is challenging to work around. Another thing is that I have been staying up late completing homework and other things that need to be done, so I am very tired! I plan to give this another try and if it does not work, try something else.

This class has been huge in my life. Such a perfect time for me to have this class, as I am going through some difficult times right now. It was such great timing. It has given me lots of tools to handle my stress and lead me to a better life all together. It has also taught me that I deserve to put myself up there at the top. I need to take care of me too. I think this class has assisted me in being able to help others, I have learned to overcome a lot of things in a calm, healthy way and I feel like helping others to do the same would continue to help me as well. I throughly enjoyed this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment